Spectator Guide for Copperhill Veterans Day Rally 11/11/23 11:11am
Welcome to our 2023 Copperhill Veterans Day Rally
We are thrilled to welcome you to Copperhill Industries. Our second round in a series of events to get us to a World.
As we build these series of events, saftey is our utmost important focus for the drivers, co-drivers, volunteers and spectators.
In rally spectators generally dont have the luxury of viewing the race from the comfort of bleachers - roughing it is part of the adventure! That is why we have designated spectating zones for this event. Every spectating zone will have marshals who allow you to enjoy the race while staying at a safe distance from the stage and the race cars.
We urge everyone to stay in these designated areas while they do provide great views and they are safe zones for viewing the cars.
Rally Officials will be preform a saftey check on each stage before allowing competitors on that section of road. If they are not satisfied with the safety of your location, you will be required to move or the stage could be shut down.
- Follow instructions: Pay attention to any announcements, signage, instructions provided by event staff or security personnel. They are there to ensure your safety and guide you throughout the rally.
- Stay within designated areas: Respect the boundaries set by event organizers. Avoid entering restricted areas or crossing safety barriers. These measures are in place to protect both spectators and participants.
- Be mindful of your surroundings: Stay alert and aware of your surroundings at all times. Keep an eye out for moving vehicles, flying debris, or any other potential hazards. If something doesn't seem safe, trust your instincts and take appropriate action.
- Maintain a safe distance: Keep a safe distance from the rally course or any areas where vehicles or participants are active. This ensures you are out of harm's way and allows competitors to perform safely.
- Protect your hearing: Rally events can be loud, so consider wearing earplugs or other hearing protection to prevent damage to your hearing. It's important to enjoy the event while also taking care of your well-being.
- Dress appropriately: Wear comfortable clothing and footwear suitable for the conditions. Remember that rallies can be dusty, muddy, or have uneven terrain, so choose your attire accordingly.
- Stay hydrated: Bring an adequate supply of water or other non-alcoholic beverages to stay hydrated throughout the event. Dehydration can contribute to fatigue and negatively affect your well-being.
- Prepare for weather conditions: Check the weather forecast before the rally and dress appropriately. Bring sunscreen, hats, umbrellas, raincoats, or any other items necessary to protect yourself from adverse weather conditions.
- Have a communication plan: Establish a meeting point or designated area to regroup with your friends or family in case you get separated. It's also a good idea to have fully charged mobile phones and emergency contact numbers readily available.
- Respect other spectators: Be considerate of fellow spectators. Avoid blocking views or obstructing pathways. Remember, everyone is there to enjoy the rally, so creating a positive and respectful environment adds to everyone's experience.
- Report any concerns: If you notice any suspicious activities, potential hazards, or witness any incidents, immediately notify event staff or security personnel. They are equipped to handle such situations efficiently.
- Follow emergency procedures: Familiarize yourself with the rally's emergency procedures and know the location of emergency exits. In the event of an emergency, remain calm and follow the instructions provided by event organizers or security personnel.
- Ultimately, your safety is paramount when attending a rally. By adhering to these guidelines, staying vigilant, and being proactive about your well-being, you can fully enjoy the excitement of the event while ensuring a safe and memorable experience.
- If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to ask. Stay safe and enjoy the rally!